Sunday, August 31, 2008

8/30 – Flying school bus

For some reason I’m at a Best Buy type electronics store in DC. I quickly peruse all the useless gadgets there and decide there’s nothing worth purchasing. I leave the store and get onto a bus to get to the metro, but the bus is a school bus and takes off with its airplane wings and jet engines. I find nothing wrong with this because it seems pretty cool that I’m on a flying school bus. I ask where the bus is headed and someone say Stranton, MD in northern Montgomery county, and once again having never heard of Stranton, MD and me living in Arlington, VA didn’t bother me because I’m in a flying school bus.

The bus stops somewhere and everyone’s herded into an office building where we’re sitting in a circle and a guy in a suiting starts talking to us. I think he’s trying to sell time share or something. Obviously I’m bored, so I look around the people in the circle and start some sort of graph-theory type plan in my head on who’s most likely to go pair off and start having sex. The time share guy takes a break and everyone goes to get coffee or something, and I naturally gravitate towards a window. When I look out the windows and see large fissures opening on the ground below and millions of imp demon monsters pour out of them. The imp monsters start killing people so I tell everyone we need to block the doors, and then I wake up.

2 comments:

mrmekon said...

compe:

http://junebugdreams.blogspot.com/

tition:

http://eetrevor.blogspot.com/

junebugdreams said...

hey man.
your dreams are very awesome