Wednesday, August 20, 2008

8/20 – The bee with the flickering bluish white LED style tail light

The one where I'm somewhere I've never been before. I join an academic decathlon type school organization and somehow become boyfriend girlfriend with a hot indie chick. The decathlon organizer is a crazy middle aged lady that would scream at me and tell me to go kill myself whenever I answered a question. I then find out that it’s because my green cloth woven bracelet was broken when I pull it out of my pocket. Until mid-way through the dream I think she’s the antagonist, but some secret underground organization comes around and kills her.

After she’s gone, things still don’t feel right. I end up in the library where I’m talking to a librarian like in that movie Behind the Mask-something-something-Leslie Vernon. The librarian says it’s my girlfriend who has some sort of evil spirit within her. Next thing I know she pops out of nowhere and I grab her by both feet and start swinging her by her feet like a baseball bat into the library cabinets and shelves. After doing that for a couple minute, which I assume if this were real life the girl would be dead, a bee with a flickering bluish white LED looking tail light appears and the librarian says that’s the evil spirit. I somehow find a flip-flop and try to kill the bee, but after hitting it several times it doesn’t die. That's when I wake up.

No comments: